Software Engineer A.I.
- Experience : +3 years of work experience in the implementation of AI/Machine Learning models
- Skills : Python, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, R, Java or Scala
- Eligibility : Knowledge of the fundamentals of Machine Learning, Deep Learning
FoolFarm is a new vertical Startup Studio on Artificial Intelligence, which has the ambition to become the European leader as a Venture Builder and to do so we are looking for talents who want to participate in this challenge !
We are more than a classic accelerator or incubator, we are a startup factory:
- We use and industrial method based on A.I to build successfully startup from scratch
- We use our Farm to provides services to startups accelerating their development and increasing the chances of success
- We develop startups not only from our internal ideas, but we support potential Entrepreneurs and founders who want to launch their own business
- We work with companies to meet their innovation needs through open innovation and the Startup as a Service model
Thanks to our knowledge and outstanding experience coming from our group of 30+ Founders, AI pioneers, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Let’s build great companies that will move humanity forward. Together.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will join our Factory Business Unit, where we build and develop our ideas into a product to be launched on the market.
What will keep you challenged?
You will play a fundamental role in developing our ideas by applying the latest technologies and you will have the chance to make a high impact on user interactions and user experience decisions.
You will actively participate in the definition of the feasibility and business case of the various initiatives roadmap definition and reference point for incubated Startups.
You will work closely with our Head of Engineering and together with a team of excellent engineers, UX designers and product managers.
What will make you succeed?
- +3 years knowledge of the fundamentals of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and the main clustering, classification and regression algorithms
- +3 years of work experience in the implementation of AI/Machine Learning models in the industrial environment
- Experience in the main programming languages for the implementation of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions (e.g. Python, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, R, Java or Scala)
- Experience in managing relational (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL) and non-relational (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch) databases
- Preferred experience in production start-up and lifecycle management of Machine Learning models
- Preferred Bachelor in Data Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Management Engineering, or other scientific considered relevant
Last but not least, we are looking for a person who has a proactive and curious approach, who is interested in all technological and business innovations and who is creative, learns quickly and likes to think outside the box.
- Continue innovation & stimulating environment
- Potential professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Fun 🙂
Apply for this Job
Please enter your details below in order to apply for a position within our company