Senior Investment & Portfolio Manager
- Experience : +3 years of work experience as UI Developer
- Skills : React.js, GraphQL/Apollo Client or Redux
- Eligibility : Knowledge of the fundamentals of Machine Learning, Deep Learning
FoolFarm is a new vertical Startup Studio on Artificial Intelligence, which has the ambition to become the European leader as a Venture Builder and to do so we are looking for talents who want to participate in this challenge !
We are more than a classic accelerator or incubator, we are a startup factory:
- We use and industrial method based on A.I to build successfully startup from scratch
- We use our Farm to provides services to startups accelerating their development and increasing the chances of success
- We develop startups not only from our internal ideas, but we support potential Entrepreneurs and founders who want to launch their own business
- We work with companies to meet their innovation needs through open innovation and the Startup as a Service model
Thanks to our knowledge and outstanding experience coming from our group of 30+ Founders, AI pioneers, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Let’s build great companies that will move humanity forward. Together.
We are looking for our Senior Investment & Portfolio Manager that will be responsible for the management of the Fundraising, Finance, Strategy M&A, and Investor Relations in FoolFarm.
What will keep you challenged?
You will have a fundamental role in seeking further funding opportunities, as well as enforcing the group with a higher level of rigor pertaining to the business models and corporate governance.
You will be a trusted and strategic business advisor to the CEO and wider group, working in partnership with the executive leadership team to propel the organization forward through a combination of financial, business and digital acumen, while delivering on the core mandate to provide sound financial reporting.
You will lead insightful analysis on the key drivers of FoolFarm models, holding business owners accountable and working alongside them to identify opportunities for further success.
What will make you succeed?
- An MBA from a reputable university and/or CPA is highly desirable
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial/fundraising leadership roles preferably within IT&T, Internet, Startups, VC, Incubators, Accelerators, Consulting or Online / Digital businesses
- Proven fundraising experience will be required
- Has successfully managed and maintained relationships with senior external stakeholders (e.g. investors, bankers, government agencies)
- Advance analytical skills to effectively understand and monetize data for creation of new revenue streams and improving decision support capabilities.
- Effectively bilingual (English and Italian) with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Last but not least, we are looking for a person who is an entrepreneur and demonstrates digital acumen.
- Continue innovation & stimulating environment
- Potential professional growth
- Competitive salary & Stock options plan
- Fun 🙂
Apply for this Job
Please enter your details below in order to apply for a position within our company