Senior Data Scientist
- Experience : +3 years of experience in Data Scientist role
- Skills : Deep learning techniques including,
- Eligibility : Proficiency about Machine Learning Classification Algorithms
FoolFarm is a new vertical Startup Studio on Artificial Intelligence, which has the ambition to become the European leader as a Venture Builder and to do so we are looking for talents who want to participate in this challenge !
We are more than a classic accelerator or incubator, we are a startup factory:
- We use and industrial method based on A.I to build successfully startup from scratch
- We use our Farm to provides services to startups accelerating their development and increasing the chances of success
- We develop startups not only from our internal ideas, but we support potential Entrepreneurs and founders who want to launch their own business
- We work with companies to meet their innovation needs through open innovation and the Startup as a Service model
Thanks to our knowledge and outstanding experience coming from our group of 30+ Founders, AI pioneers, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Let’s build great companies that will move humanity forward. Together.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will join our Factory Business Unit, where we build and develop our ideas into a product to be launched on the market.
What will keep you challenged?
You will play a fundamental role in developing our ideas by applying the latest technologies and you will have the chance to make a high impact on user interactions and user experience decisions.
You will manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets and develop custom data models and algorithms to be applied to data sets
You will work closely with our Head of Engineering and together with a team of excellent engineers, UX designers and product managers, in order to implement analytical models into production
What will make you succeed?
- Extensive knowledge in Python language
- Proficiency about Machine Learning Classification Algorithms
- Deep learning techniques including convolutional neural networks, and the technologies to support them (TensorFlow, Theano)
- Your experience in the semantic analysis (Ontology, SPARQL) and Linked Data would be considered a good plus
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- You are fluent in Italian and English on a business level.
Last but not least, we are looking for a person who has a proactive and curious approach, who is interested in all technological and business innovations and who is creative, learns quickly and likes to think outside the box.
- Continue innovation & stimulating environment
- Potential professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Fun 🙂
Apply for this Job
Please enter your details below in order to apply for a position within our company